35 - 01679345
35 - 01679345
Listen and enjoy the most popular test tracks of the STEREO editors!
In order to put HiFi and High End products through their paces, high quality music is required.
In collaboration with STEREO - the magazine for HiFi, High End and Music - this compilation presents 15 titles as a listening recommendation of the editors. All titles were remastered extensively by Stockfisch.
UHQCD stands for Ultimate High Quality Compact Disc. Unlike conventional CDs, UHQCDs are not pressed from polycarbonate but are cast from a photopolymer and cured with UV light. To protect the softer photopolymer, a further layer of high-purity polycarbonate is applied as scratch-protection. The combination results in a significantly reduced reflection of the laser light inside the CD and an unmatched precise edge transitions between pits and lands of the CD. UHQCDs are 100% compatible with regular CD players. Musically, there is a sound image reminiscent of analog master tapes.
- Bahn Frei Polka (Kunzel, Erich / Cincinnati Pops Orchestra)
- The Sound Of Silence (Wright, Scotty)
- New June (Tokunbo)
- Exciting (Vatter, Martin)
- Barbara Ann (California Project)
- Over The Rainbow (Stanley, Lyn)
- Terra Presa (Fraga, Rafael)
- Juan Loco (Rodrigo y Gabriela)
- Beneath A Cloud (Bellens, Jacob)
- Tres Luceros (Seddiki, Kevin & Rumolino, Sandra)
- Young At Heart (Kuhn, Paul)
- Summer Me, Winter Me (Bisson, Anne Trio)
- Slowly (Gray, Macy)
- Whole Lot Of Livin' (Flanagan, Brian)
- Rocky Point Holiday (Junkin, Jerry / Dallas Wind Symphony)