35 - 0621117
35 - 0621117
With Full Circle Walter Trout has realized a
long held dream: To invite some of the musicians he admires and respects in the
studio to compose and play together. Full Circle is a journey within the
range of styles that is the blues genre. Full Circle is about sharing
that format honestly and with integrity.
Full Circle is not just another Walter Trout CD!
It is a celebration of where the blues world is, where it has been and where it
is going. Walter’s focus with Full Circle was to break down
artificial barriers between the music of “blues purists” and “blues rockers”.
Full circle is about Walter’s desire to explore
the many aspects of the Blues and show that there are no boundaries between
musicians that respect each other.
His goal: To celebrate that the Blues is alive as a diverse
art form; to show that the Blues is vibrant, and is not held hostage by the
critics who want to brand, label and limit its expression.
With Full Circle, Walter and his friends are
paying homage to the blues as a living testimony to the people and the places
that create this honest form of music.
- She Takes More Than She Gives (feat. John Mayall)
- Working Overtime (feat. Jeff Healey)
- Firehouse Mama (feat. Eric Sardinas)
- Who's Listenin' In (feat. Coco Montoya)
- Slap Happy (feat. Junior Watson)
- Wrapped Around Your Finger (feat. Guitar Shorty)
- A Busy Man (feat. James Harman)
- Highway Song (feat. John Mayall)
- When Will It Ever Change (feat. Bernard Allison)
- Can't Help Falling Apart (feat. Finis Tasby)
- After Hours (feat. Deacon Jones)
- Clouds On The Horizon (feat. Joe Bonamassa)
- Full Circle (As Told by Larry Keene)