29 - 0167929
29 - 0167929
This project is as ambitious as it is unique: A sound carrier, where turntables of all price ranges get to perform. Many listeners value analog music, though in this case it is virtually brought to your living room digitally showing the 16 turntables participating in the Phono-Festival, many of them tested by STEREO. Pressing lossy records on a vinyl again would not have been rewarding. Therefore this double-disc-box contains high quality digital copies in three formats.
The Hybrid-SACD can be played on every single CD- and SACD-player, where the DSD-stream on the SACD comes very close to the high-definition PCM-submittals in the ultimate recording format with 24 Bit / 192 kHz.
The latter is provided by the DVD-R for the computer.
Apart from eventual minor level adjustments, these are untreated WAV-files of the recordings.
- Introductory Fanfare And Band Organ (unbekannt)
- Just For The Record (Antin, Amy)
- Aquamarin (Friedemann)
- Jerry Who Runs The Wine Shop (Anderson, Sara Maria)
- Guardian Angel's Tree (Friend 'n Fellow)
- Pamperapám (Ofarim, Esther)
- Suzanne (Bouet, Christop)
- Ill Tell Me Ma (Angels Company)
- I Remember Clifford (Beets Brothers / Dulfer, Hans)
- Tiden bara gar (Juel, Therese)
- Stille, stille kommer vi (Hoff Ensemble)
- Tears Of Joy (Antonio Forcione Quartet)
- Var nära mig (Götebors Kammarkör Sjunger)
- Rainy Day (Acoustic Guitars)
- Piccolissima Serenata (Bianchini, Eleonora / Pietropaoli, Enzo)
- Peace Train (Mayorga, Lincoln / Distinguished Colleagues)